- 10am and I still haven't had breakfast, so I'm running on a mostly empty stomach (I know, not wise) I did eat a few dried cranberries and some almonds. I don't particularly feel like making 'art' along the trail for others to admire from upchucking a last minute meal.
- I won't make the same rookie mistake again of having cold fingers, so I put on gloves. They are so huge I may as well be wearing Mike Tyson boxing gloves.
|Don't be jealous of these bad boys|
- I swear I see more feces along the bike trail than I do in a week from the two still in diapers.
- Maybe I'm on runners crack (aka inhaler) but I know I feel less jiggle than I did a couple weeks a go.
- Rock chucks are freaky little creatures, almost as terrifying as squirrels. (I see at least 6, no lie)
- Katie Perry's 'Firework'.....WHA..????? I thought I deleted that from my running playlist. It's got to go!
- I'm choking on my spit, so naturally I prepare to expel it from my mouth, but as hard as I try to project that puppy outward, it makes a u-turn right back at me! That takes talent.
Despite all my 'fun' I push myself farther than I did last time.
|1.6 miles...please tell me this is excellent time!|