I'm a bit bummed that it's just now clicking in my brain that I only have access to a FREE gym till April 13th. Why on earth have I not got with the program sooner? Now I'm gonna have to figure out which gym to join or how to run my jiggly bum in the great outdoors.
I will resume my usual public
As of March 18th I weigh 144.2 lbs which means I need to lose about 20 lbs. My goal is to lose 2 lbs per week. At that rate I should reach my goal weight in 10 weeks.
- Portion control, track calories, monitor food groups, and keep treats to very few, if any.
- Start going to the gym on Monday the 25th. We'll see how that goes! I found that one quick workout every morning before breakfast followed by an hour workout later in the day or once everyone is in bed for the night, just about does the trick.
- I've started gathering my running playlist, but feel free to shoot me your must-have songs.
- I "splurged" and bought some new socks
- I purchased some good second hand running shoes since my feet have grown since having #2
- Had a friend come do my body measurements in order to track inches lost (will share later)
- I have already cut out treats, except on special occasions. (I ate my last Nutty Bar one week ago today, and ate one brownie during ladies night last Saturday)
Now all I have to do is get going and see if my body responds the same way it did before.